A noontime fire destroyed two motor homes Wednesday and damaged two others at Sam’s Good RV Park on Northeast Highway 99 in Hazel Dell. Amanda Nelson, 22, said the fire started in the passenger’s side of her mother’s Fleetwood motor home at 11:56 a.m. When Nelson smelled smoke, she went to tell the neighbors, and then the RV went up in flames. “It didn’t take five minutes,” Nelson said. Craig Wagenknecht, 44, tried to smother the fire with blankets and water while Derek Reed, 17, grabbed a hose and kept a propane tank in front of the Fleetwood wet before firefighters arrived. “I didn’t want it to blow up,” Reed said.Neighbors brought fire extinguishers and hoses to help put out the fire, but pretty soon the fire spread to the Shasta motor home next to it. When Fire District 6 and the Vancouver Fire Department arrived to 8510 N.E. Highway 99, both trailers were engulfed in flames. About 25 firefighters worked to extinguish the fire, protect the propane tanks and keep the fire from spreading to other RVs, said Chief Jerry Green with Fire District 6.